Recruitment process of teachers in our school, for academic session 2020-21, has commenced.
Please read carefully the guidelines given below and only after you have understood everything should you proceed to fill and submit the Application Form.
1. The Teacher Application Form is free of cost and is available online only. Hardcopies will not be accepted.
2. Fields marked with a Red * star are mandatory. Mention “NA”, if not applicable.
3. Provide only as much information as is asked for; not more, not less.
4. Ensure that the email ID and mobile phone number that you enter are correct as these will be important modes of communication during the recruitment process.
5. Incomplete, incorrect or wrong information will render your candidature liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process, hence please ensure correctness and accuracy.
6. Once submitted, no changes can be made in the Form.
7. Filling up multiple Application Forms is not acceptable. Only the Form filled up first will be considered.
8. Following documents should be kept ready before starting the process of filling up the Application Form.
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card (Not Mandatory)
- Your Certificates / Degrees / Marks Sheets
- Scanned copy of your Resume, including a photograph, in PDF / MS-Word format (size limit 1 MB). DO NOT UPLOAD PHOTOGRAPHS (JPEG) OF YOUR RESUME.
- Softcopy of your coloured passport-size photograph focussing on the face, above the neck, in JPG / PNG format (size limit 500 KB)
- Your scanned signature in passport size in JPG / PNG format (size limit 200 KB)
9. The Resume filename should be your name plus the date on which you are submitting the application. For instance, if your name is Surbhi and you are applying on 18-11-19, the filename will be “Surbhi181119”.
10. Retain the Application Form Number that is communicated to you after submission of the Form.
11. All queries should be sent to email@example.com with the Application Form Number in the Subject Line.
12. If shortlisted, we will contact you by the second week of December, through email, once all Application Forms have been scrutinised.